Thermo Scientific TVA2020 Portable Toxic Vapor/Hydrocarbon Analyzer TVA2020
Intrinsically safe, lightweight, portable FID/PID detector
The Thermo Scientific TVA2020 Toxic Vapor Analyzer is the only intrinsically safe portable field analyzer using flame ionization detection (FID) and photoionization detection (PID) technologies.
- Dual FID/PID technology
- Bluetooth connection
- Lightweight and compact design
- Easy field maintenance
- No PC software required
- The Thermo Scientific TVA2020 Toxic Vapor Analyzer is capable of detecting virtually all organic and inorganic compounds.
- It can be configured for use in a variety of applications, including U.S. EPA Method 21 monitoring, site remediation, landfill monitoring and general area surveys.
- It is equipped with a flame ionization detector to measure organic compounds with high sensitivity. FID technology allows for a wide dynamic range and line that produces stable and repeatable responses.
- The analyzer can be configured with FID and PID technology for simultaneous detection and enhanced analytical capabilities.
- This dual configuration is capable of producing a faster readout of organic and organic compounds, compared to a single detector technology, and provides more complete gas coverage than other devices of comparable size.
- After performing a primary calibration, the TVA2020 can be customized by activating internal logging parameters, uploading a monitoring path, establishing a Bluetooth connection, setting alarm levels and activating response factors.
- Optional Bluetooth communication allows transmission of concentration data to a portable device containing the LDAR software database, thus eliminating the need to transfer files after monitoring and providing greater access to route information.
- The TVA2020 is 21% lighter than previous models and more compact than most stand-alone FID instruments. Lightweight and compact design reduces fatigue for true portability.
- In addition, a variety of options are available, such as basic or upgraded probe, carrying case and hydrogen refueling set.