This Web site is designed to allow any User to access information that the company notes. considers appropriate to better publicize its activities and services. Its content is purely informative and subject to change without notice. In no case does dnota assume any obligations of any nature whatsoever for its content, without them having been previously substantiated in contractual documents.
This website will also be used to keep clients informed of the technical scope of ENAC accreditations with open scopes, through the dissemination of various documents subject to documentary control (lists of standards, validated tests, etc.).
dnota ENVIRONMENTAL QUALITY AND ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY ENVIRONMENT
The Management of dnota, in order to offer its customers a guarantee of its commitment to quality, the environment and its contribution to sustainable development, DECLARES:
- That all its activities are carried out in accordance with good professional practices and its Environmental Management System based on the UNE-EN-ISO 14001:2004 standard: “Environmental Management Systems, Requirements with Guidance for its use”.
- That the commitment to quality is materialized in a Quality System in accordance with the following standards:
- Standard UNE-EN ISO 9001, Quality management systems. Requirements.
- Standard UNE-EN ISO 14001, Environmental Management Systems. Specifications and guidelines for its use.
- Standard UNE-EN ISO/IEC 17020, General criteria for the operation of different types of inspection bodies.
- Standard UNE-EN ISO/IEC 17025, General requirements for testing and calibration competence.
The Management of dnota is COMMITTED to:
- To develop, keep updated and disseminate the Environmental Management System, ensuring that it is understood, assumed and put into practice by all personnel involved in activities regulated by it.
- Establish the necessary environmental objectives, as well as their periodic review, to achieve continuous improvement of the company’s environmental performance, involving all personnel.
- Maintain permanent control of legislative compliance and periodically review the environmental and safety performance of the activities.
- Ensure the rationalization of natural resource consumption, use environmental criteria in the purchase of products and employ the best and cleanest technologies available, with economically viable application.
- Prevent and minimize the generation and discharge and/or emission of pollutants and promote the selective collection of waste generated, considering recycling and recovery as the first option, and whenever economically viable.
- Collaborate with the authorities and inform the public of its activities.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
For the purposes of the provisions of Law 15/99 on the protection of personal data and other implementing regulations, dnota informs the user of this website that the personal data that could provide us through the same will be incorporated into files duly controlled and registered in the General Registry of Data Protection in order to manage your request for information, allow access to restricted data, send you information by any means, including telematic, about products, services, news and developments that we consider of interest. The User expressly authorizes dnota to use such data only for the purposes described above.
dnota informs you that the company has implemented the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security, confidentiality and integrity of the personal data it processes and that the User may exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition and challenge of assessments under the conditions provided for in current legislation and by the procedures defined by this company, being at your disposal the forms prepared to facilitate the exercise of such rights. You can write, email or telephone any of dnota’s territorial centers.
The company undertakes not to communicate the data to third parties, except in appropriate legal cases, without the express consent of the person concerned.
INDEPENDENCE AND IMPARTIALITY
dnota maintains rigorous control over its regulatory inspection and control activities to ensure compliance with the requirements of independence e impartiality of its Quality System and has procedures in place to ensure that no item for which advice, installation or supply of equipment has been provided can be subject to any type of inspection and evaluation activity.
Through the CUSTOMER ACCESS of our website you enter a certified and secure domain, which guarantees that this domain belongs to our entity and that, thanks to the SSL protocol, the communication between customers and server is totally confidential and cannot be intercepted or modified by a third party, thanks to the encryption system used.
INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
This Web site is the property of dnota and, therefore, all rights of exploitation, reproduction and modification of its contents are reserved, without the express consent of the aforementioned property.
dnota guarantees safe navigation on its pages, but cannot be held responsible for any deficiencies in the Internet network services or its components.