Personal PM1-PM4 / PM4-PM10 Particulate Monitor Thermo Scientific pDR-1500
Real-time active aerosol data logger/monitor with aerodynamic design.
The Thermo ScientificTM Personal DataRAM pDR-1500 monitor was developed to meet the need for a fully integrated personal active sampling instrument with increased accuracy, increased capabilities, reduced size and weight, maximum ease of use and increased uptime.
- True volumetric flow control
- Interchangeable cyclones for greater precision at precision cutting points
- Personal aerosol instrument with benchtop performance
- Total compensation of environmental variables
- Suitable for NIOSH Methods 0500 and 0600
- The pDR-1500 is designed for applications such as site remediation, size discrimination, mass validation, exposure modeling and asthma patient protection.
- Accurately measures aerosol concentration in real time, with relative humidity compensation, true volumetric flow control and legacy pDR nephelometry.
- An integrated sample filter allows post-gravimetric validation of the data.
- Volumetric flow control and ACGIH traceable cyclones, available in pairs, for PM10 and PM4 or PM2.5 and PM1, provide particle cut-off points superior to those achievable with impactors.
- A toroidal inlet ensures optimized aerosol aspiration and a representative sample even without a cyclone.