Thermo Scientific 1160 Zero Air Generator
The Thermo Scientific Model 1160 Zero Air Generator is an ultra-pure zero air source for analytical and process instrument needs. This modular unit can be configured to remove a wide variety of pollutant gases. It can generate up to 20 liters per minute of clean, dry air at pressures up to 60 psig (4 bar) via an internal compressor.
- Ability to select one, two or three Scrubbers by the user.
- Choice of various types of dryers or no dryer.
- With or without catalytic converter for HC and CO elimination.
- Temperature alarm
- Generation of up to 20 liters per minute of clean, dry air.
- CE marked equipment.
- The Thermo Scientific Model 1160 is a Zero Air Generator that can be used for calibration of environmental instrumentation or as an air supply for analytical laboratories.
- The air supply can be configured to operate with or without an internal compressor. If the user requires dry air, there are two types of dryers that can be equipped: a membrane dryer, which will supply air at a dew point temperature of +5ºC or a regenerative dryer with an outlet temperature of -40ºC if chosen together with the internal compressor. In addition, the latter can also be used to remove CO2.
- On the other hand, when CO and HC removal is required, a catalytic converter is available, and for the removal of most chemical contaminants, up to three additional scrubbers can be installed.
- Up to three Scrubbers cartridges can be selected. These cartridges can be filled with a variety of materials according to the application, including; activated carbon, silica gel or other absorbents such as purafil, soda lime and others.
- The basic Model consists of the following elements:
- Electronics: control, power supply, display and I/O
- Cooling loop/coalescing filter: Removes water
- Regulator: controls outlet pressure
- Absorbents: To be selected to remove NOX, CO, SO2 or O3.