- Predictive Diagnostics
Address problems before they occur with improved maintenance and plug and play components. Continuous access to your analyzer information helps minimize troubleshooting time with innovative, interchangeable DMC modules in a rugged, highly accurate solution.
- Proactive Communication
Maintain optimal performance using iQ360 and email alerts. When you subscribe to the iQ360 service, your instrument communicates directly with our technical support team when the alarm is triggered. Our technical support team develops a remediation plan and emails it to your staff. Eliminate surprises and stay in control of your day with iQ series gas analyzers.
- Personal Device Connectivity
Continuous real-time remote monitoring is now possible with the companion iQ app for mobile devices. The iQ application allows you to remotely monitor iQ gas analyzers, simplify ways to contact us, and instantly access maintenance alerts and product documentation.
- Designed for any application where contaminant-free levels of NO, NO2, O3, SO2, CO and hydrocarbons are required, with flow rates up to 20 liters per minute at a pressure of 30 PSI.
- Ambient air enters the compressor, where it rises to a pressure of 80-90 PSI. The compressor outlet contains a coalescing filter and a pressure regulator where the pressure is reduced to 70 PSIG.
- The air is then passed to a Purafil (potassium permanganate in alumina) column which oxidizes NO to NO2. From there the air passes through an activated carbon column that removes NO2, SO2, O3 and hydrocarbons.
- Finally, the air enters the reactor, where it is heated to 350°C over a catalytic surface that converts CO to CO2 and any remaining hydrocarbons, including methane, to water and CO2. This process results in a contaminant-free air stream.
- The iQ companion application for the iQ series gas analyzer offers the ultimate in ease of use and intelligent engineering. The iQ application allows remote monitoring of iQ gas analyzers, as well as simplified ways to contact us and instant access to product resources. Download the iQ application here.