Innova® 1512 Multiparameter Analyzer
Highly accurate, reliable, stable, quantitative and remotely controllable gas monitoring system.
The Innova® 1512 photoacoustic gas monitor is a highly accurate, reliable and stable quantitative gas monitoring system. Its measurement system, based on the infrared photoacoustic detection method, is capable of measuring almost any gas that absorbs infrared light.
- Selectively measures a wide range of gases/vapours.
- Linear response over a wide dynamic range.
- Stable and reliable: guarantees a maximum of only two calibrations per year.
- Easy to use: simple calibration, configuration and data display/analysis via PC.
- Accurate: compensates for temperature and pressure fluctuations, water vapor interference and interference from other known gases.
- Possibility of very low volume washing.
- Works immediately: virtually no warm-up time is required.
- Remote control capability via TCP/IP network interface protocol.
- Expandable up to 24 locations with the Innova 1409 multipoint sampler: the gas monitor can function as a system controller for fully autonomous operation.
- Typical applications:
- Occupational health and safety measurements: the possible production or accumulation of toxic/carcinogenic substances in work areas.
- Control of anesthetic agents in hospitals.
- Control of greenhouse gas emissions from agricultural production.
- Control of exhaust gas emissions from chemical processes.
- Indoor air quality (IAQ) measurements.
- Ventilation and air exchange by means of tracer gas.